1. Acceptance of Terms
By accepting SEO Outsourcing PH Terms of Service (TOS) electronically or in writing, and/or by using SEO Outsourcing PH Services, including but not limited to submission of content to our design department, payment or authorization of payment or sale, you (Client) agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. You also agree that your electronic acceptance of these TOS shall have the same force and effect as if you had agreed to these TOS in writing.
2. Description of Service
SEO Outsourcing PH designs and hosts Websites and provides other Website-related services (Service) including, but not limited to: support and modification of Websites, e-commerce, flash, Web traffic building, database development, easy interface for updating the Website (Dynamic administrator control panels), e-mail accounts and additional Website related services. You understand that the Service may include certain communications from SEO Outsourcing PH such as advertisements, notices, service announcements and newsletters. You are responsible for obtaining access to SEO Outsourcing PH Service that may involve 3rd party fees (including but not limited to ISP, merchant account and gateway). You are also responsible for all equipment and software necessary to access SEO Outsourcing PH Service.
3. Electronic Delivery Policy
SEO Outsourcing PH is a website-related business and transacts with its clients electronically. When you accept this TOS you consent to receive electronically from SEO Outsourcing PH any notices, agreements, disclosures, or other communications (Notices). You agree that SEO Outsourcing PH can send you electronic Notices in either of the following ways. 1) To the e-mail address you provided to SEO Outsourcing PH at the time of sale or 2) to the new e-mail address account you set up/purchased through SEO Outsourcing PH. You agree to check your designated e-mail addresses regularly for Notices. Notice from SEO Outsourcing PH is effective when sent by SEO Outsourcing PH, regardless of whether you read the Notice when you receive it or whether you actually receive the delivery.
5. Unacceptable Practices
As we strive to offer the very best service, there are certain guidelines and policies that must govern our efforts and relationships with our clients. Practices that are in violation of these guidelines and policies are strictly forbidden and will result in the immediate termination of our service. Such decisions are at the sole discretion of SEO Outsourcing PH. Unacceptable practices include, but are not limited to:
- Adult or pornographic material
- Bulk e-mailing tools
- Distribution of Internet viruses or other harmful or destructive activity
- Gambling, gaming, lotteries, and like activities
- Harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially, chauvinistically, ethnically or otherwise objectionable Content or language.
- Content or language that is harmful to minors in any way.
- Illegal activities, such as ponzi schemes, fraudulent charging of credit cards, copyright violations, plagiarism, software piracy, and all unauthorized use of materials or Content that infringes on third parties’ intellectual properties
- Intentional or unintentional violations of any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Reselling e-mail accounts or hosting accounts to third parties
- Spamming and all other forms of unsolicited messages including, but not limited to: spam, pyramid schemes, chain letters, and junk e-mail
- Links to other sites that are in violation of SEO Outsourcing PH policies and guidelines
- Other activities, whether lawful or unlawful, that SEO Outsourcing PH deems to be in poor taste or that reflect adversely on SEO Outsourcing PH or our other clients
As a SEO Outsourcing PH Client, you agree to conduct your business in a legal and professional manner. You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, messages and other material (Content) on your Website is the sole responsibility of the Client. You are fully responsible for all Website Content and agree to hold SEO Outsourcing PH harmless in the event of third parties’ legal issues brought against you for your business practices. SEO Outsourcing PH retains the right to terminate any accounts that are in violation with the letter or spirit of these TOS.
If the website is designed to be a dynamic website, you have the ability to update your contents and articles yourself and you will have access to editing tools for your Website. You may edit, add or delete Content to your Website at anytime. With this understanding SEO Outsourcing PH may or may not pre-screen Content. SEO Outsourcing PH shall have the right (but not the obligation) to pre-screen and refuse or remove any Content at its sole discretion. You agree that you bear all risks associated with the use of all Content, whether edited or written by SEO Outsourcing PH or not, including any reliance upon accuracy, usefulness or completeness.
You acknowledge that SEO Outsourcing PH may access, preserve, and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation, or disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes, enforce the TOS, provide customer service or protect the rights, property, or safety of SEO Outsourcing PH and the public.
6. Intellectual Property Policy
7. International Use
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.